tw1ster

Hello.

My name's tw1ster, I've been playing SA:MP since 2009.

I started playing on San Andreas Roleplay (SARP) - SARP became NGRP (NGG) and I played under the alias Dante. I was a lead admin and a leader of the hitman agency several times. I then went onto LS:RP with my current alias. I started role-playing with Akuji Kai (not invited.) in 2010 and ended with CPMV in 2016. I was an administrator two or three times and a tester for a time before that. Since, I've adopted a love for heavy role-play and story telling and hope to continue on wards here. I'm very approachable so if you'd like to ask anything, please do! I'm twenty-five and a veteran of the U.S. Army. I served as an 11B (Infantryman) and had one deployment to Afghanistan in 2015, where I was stationed at FOB Fenty. Due to injuries sustained over seas I was medically discharged from the Army and am currently a college student studying criminal justice. I'm a lover of music, I listen to anything besides country! Thanks for reading.

Me:

58ec6497d73b332a9c2307bf0c782f8b.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tw1ster

• Liquicity

• josef

• Yadadamean

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello.   My name's tw1ster, I've been playing SA:MP since 2009.   I started playing on San Andreas Roleplay (SARP) - SARP became NGRP (NGG) and I played under the alias Dante. I wa

That's a really good question. I've been messing around in a little forensic anthropology, I really enjoyed the course I took. I'm also a little interested in pursuing a lawyer job. I'm keeping my opt

The old xFire days. 

21 minutes ago, Lockhart said:

There's someone I haven't seen in a minute.

Hey boo. I miss role-playing with you! 

Edited by tw1ster
23 minutes ago, Nathan said:

hey dood

buenos noches la princesa gorda 😁

(my narcos spanish is legit)

Edited by tw1ster
8 hours ago, Kushy said:

o fuck it's dante_williamson hide ur wives and ur throats!!!!!!!!!!

i knew that avatar was suspicious

better hide everything im coming for it 

• tw1ster pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Mica said:

What do you want to do after you finish your criminal justice course? 

That's a really good question. I've been messing around in a little forensic anthropology, I really enjoyed the course I took. I'm also a little interested in pursuing a lawyer job. I'm keeping my options open right now as I'm almost to my associates. There's sooo much stuff to do!

• Rehasher unpinned this topic